9/15/2009

Oh the Horror!

Let's just call him -- "The-One-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" [just watched Harry P, lol]...but Kanye West is the biggest jerk alive.I won't stay on this topic for long because everyone else has already touched on it, but why the hell would someone go on stage, grab the mic from someone and then insinuate at someone else should have won?!?!
News flash: Beyonce can't win everything!
I actually like Kanye, I like his determination and perservance and his "Don't Care" attitude but this time I had to say that Mr.West was dead wrong!

Now on to MTV's stage security--- all of you guys need to get fired.
Just because someone is a celebrity does not give them free access to a stage.
I wanted to slap fire out of Lil' Mama for intruding on Jay-Z & Alicia's performance.
Girl, are you crazy? No worries, I'm 100% sure that Jay-Z got in that ass
afterwards. Haha.

Speaking of fuccery -- Lady Gaga, I already told you that you are begging for attention
with those god awful outfits. It is no longer called creativity. It is called being a
damn weirdo. A sick ass weirdo with fools who go along with her assassine desire
for attention in the form of not wearing pants or head statues and all that other garbage.


**But on a lighter note -- Janet's performance was amazing.**

0 screams:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin