8/11/2009

Don't Do Drugs! --- Ever!

The song is okay & the singer is cute enough but I really posted this video because of Lil' Wayne. He is sooo ugly! OMG --- I was so disgusted while watching this crap.
Granted it was hard to get through the entire video because it's way too much pop in one damn song! i wanted to turn it off as soon as i clicked that "play" button. SMH!
Lord have mercy on the music industry.
Anyway, back to Lil' Wayne-- all these drugs are really messing him up!
Him and that god awful smile. I was a bit frightened actually.
I know I'm not the only one who felt that way--
Check out the video below and tell me your thoughts!
I would tell you exactly what point he appears but why should you guys have it easy when I had to suffer? lol -- Happy viewing!




Down - Jay Sean

0 screams:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin